Friday, January 6, 2012

The Truth is Out There, people. Welcome to 2012.

The photo I took just before I was abducted in 2008.
There are many theories out there about extraterrestrials. Among the most popular is that we have been visited by extraterrestrials since the beginning. Devotees point to the architectural feats of the ancient world, the sightings of UFO's throughout human history, ancient maps of Antarctica, shown without ice, stories of giants - the Nephilim - found in the Book of  Genesis in the bible, and the stories of Gilgamesh - the giant king of ancient Iraq.

Conspiracy theorists say that there are secretive organizations in America and the world that make it their business to cover up what is known about UFO's. If you are making the Devil's Tower out of mashed potatoes, they know about it and they'll be coming for you. The Illuminati, like NASA, and the Federal Government are alleged to be working together to keep the world in the dark - to keep pandemonium from occurring - if the truth got out. It would mean the end of religions as we know them, the end of hostilities. A new world order would come about, and it isn't the New World Order the industrialists have in mind. They don't want a world without religion, or one where wars can't be waged for profit. It just isn't good economics. But human beings are naturally curious, and consumed by the desire to make sense of our place in the universe, and the Internet has made it a much smaller place. People don't take 'no' for an answer.

One of the first authors to tap into this curiosity we have was  Erich von Däniken. His book, Chariots of the Gods, http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-373807185570806915It  offers proof that evidence exists that we have been visited by aliens in ancient times, and even today. The audio for the online version of this movie was apparently tampered with by aliens; it wobbles like a UFO. Another series of books that shed light on this subject were written by  Graham Hancock. He lucidly and logically shows evidence of alien influences in Earth's architecture and development. Keep an eye on Orion, people. If your pole shifts, sit down and drink a cold ice tea.

Ancient societies revered these visitors as gods. This is what happens when a technologically advanced civilization visits a primitive culture in vehicles that fly. Records of these sky gods are described in the written accounts of ancient societies around the world. In modern times, primitive cultures of the Pacific Islands, after the departure of American troops after World War II,  referred to the Americans as gods and built replicas of airplanes to lure the sky gods back. We see the same thing on the Nazca lines in Peru. The lines are saying, "Please come back, we miss you! Bring back Fruit Loops!"

I grew up in a time when UFO's were being spotted on a daily basis. The United States was UFO crazy. My brother and I would watch the sky at night for UFO's. But with the passage of time, and the lack of a UFO landing on the White House lawn, I decided it wasn't worth thinking about. If they came back, they came back. If they had infiltrated our society and seeded our world with mutants. what could I do about it? Until the day I found myself in a parking lot in Eugene, Oregon. I had my new Nikon camera with me. I noticed that the lights in the parking lot had the shape of classic UFO's. So I took a photo of one of them.

A year passed. I came across the photo in a box and I scanned it. I had become a master of Photoshop, and cloning out the metal post was child's play. And when it was done, I had a flawless photo of a UFO. It was so darn good I showed it to my son and a few friends. And then I decided to test how good it really was. I was living in Hillsboro, Oregon at the time. I had learned of an organization named MUFON, the acronym of Mutual UFO Network. So I went to their site http://www.mufon.com/ and sent them the image. On the form at their site you have to tell them all the particulars about your sighting, so I fabricated a believable story that had the event occurring during the Hillsboro Air Show of 2010.

Two days later I received an email from a MUFON regional director. He was very serious. He said my image was spectacular, and that I would be contacted by another agent, and I was - the following day. The agent wanted footage if I had it, as well as the negatives that showed multiple views of the craft. He would send the images to their laboratory back east to determine the veracity of the sighting. After that I would have to take a lie detector test, and give urine, and sperm. I would be tested to see if I was part alien. I had always thought I was some alien's spawn, but my mother said that was nonsense. Well, now I had the chance to get to the bottom of my DNA. The truth was out there, even if it was founded on a fib.

I wrote MUFON to explain that the negatives were in storage and I wasn't sure where they were due to a huge tumor the aliens' tinkering had caused, and the chip they put in my head.  And then I dropped off the map. Suddenly my little joke had turned too serious. I was glad I'd used an alias and had changed addresses. I envisioned being visited by agents in the middle of the night. Or, worse - the "grays" who would whisk me off to another planet.

Perhaps this may be the year we find out the truth. We have the perfect storm brewing: the return of the UFO's, the culmination of the Mayan prophesy - http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_times_prophecy_12-21-2012.htm  - the fulfillment of the prophesies of Nostradamus - http://www.nostradamuspredictions.org/ 

If on December 21, 2012, civilization as we know it does not end, there are going to be a lot of tee shirt makers who will be disappointed. But take my advice, don't mess with the Federal Government or MUFON. Unless you're Agent Scully or Agent Mulder http://www.xfiles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment